While we are not together in body, we can be together in mind and spirit. Below you will find a list of different virtual offerings, designed to provide community, comfort, connection and support during this time. Visit our Coronavirus & First Pres page for more recommendations and resources, prayers, cancellations, information on our facilities, and more!
- Prayer requests
- Lenten Devotionals
- Viral Veritas (A new First Pres blog!)
- Peeps at Home
- T2A2 (Twenties & Thirties) Sunday and Wednesday nights at 7:00 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Front Porch Fridays for Parents
- Stations of the Cross Exhibit
- Calling All Artists!
- Men's Study Group
- The Bible @ 9:30
- Journeys Book & Bible Study
- Climate Church Book Group
- Living with Hope in The Time of Climate Change
- Presbyterian Women
Especially for Children
...and more! (We are rapidly adding to this list so check back often!)
Need help using Zoom? Watch this tutorial from our very own Rev. Amy Ruhf!