Be a part of a Lenten small groups from your quad which will meet for 5-6 weeks at a home of a member. The small groups will read the book Do Not Be Afraid: Facing Fear with Faith by Rev. Dr. Samuel Wells, together with Bible texts. Books ($15) are available for purchase in the Church Office or online. If this is a financial burden please talk to Rev. Blair Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, check the schedule below and find the group that works best for you. Don’t miss this powerful opportunity to find faith in the midst of a world of fear. Sign up online, in the Church Office.
- Sundays, February 18 - March 25, 4:00 p.m.
- Leaders: David and Carol Downton
Hosts: Dianne and Peter Santinga
- Sundays, February 18 - March 25, 7:00 p.m. (FULL)
Leader: Susan Morville
Hosts: Nicole & Olivier Jolliet
- Sundays, February 18 - March 25, 4:00 p.m. (FULL)
Leader: Meg Brown
Hosts: Paul & Georgia Goodman
- Wednesdays, February 28 - March 28, 7:00 p.m.
Leader: Alice Holderby
Hosts: Nancy & Gary Oliver
- Sundays, February 18 - March 25, 7:00 p.m.
Leader: Kathy Wirstrom
Hosts: Bill Brinkerhoff and Kathy Sample
- Fridays, February 16 - March 25, 7:00 p.m. (FULL)
Leader: Paul Larson
Hosts: Jeanette and Roland Kibler
T2A2 (Twenties and Thirties)
Sundays, February 18 - March 25, 7:00 p.m.
Host: Chris Wahl