First Friends is a self-directed adult group that discusses a variety of religious and spiritual topics. The group provides a safe/confidential place for people to share concerns and receive Christian support. The group usually has a monthly social event during the fall and winter. Open to all!
Normally meets September - May, on Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- November 11 - DVD Embracing Interfaith Cooperation. 4: The Art of Interfaith Leadership
- November 18 - DVD Embracing Interfaith Cooperation. 5: The Role of Colleges, Seminaries and Houses of Worship
- November 25 - Thanksgiving weekend- NO CLASS
- December 2 - Orders to Kill: The Putin Regime and Political Murder. by Amy Knight
- December 9 - The Life of Meaning. Ch. 5. Being Religious. Catholicism and Evangelicalism. vestibula (34-40)
- December 16 - The Life of Meaning. Ch. 5. Being Religious. Mainline Protestantism and Judaism (41-46)
- December 23 - The Life of Meaning. Ch. 5. Being Religious. Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism (47-52)
- January 6 - DVD Old Testament
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or email@example.com.