First Friends is a self-directed adult group that discusses a variety of religious and spiritual topics. The group provides a safe/confidential place for people to share concerns and receive Christian support. The group usually has a monthly social event during the fall and winter. Open to all!
Normally meets September - May, on Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- October 29 - Meet at 11:00 a.m. in Monteith for Adult Ed - Reformation series
- November 5 - Resident: Exploring Our Stories of Faith. Recall your own story of faith as you hear the faith-story of Rev. Eric Koenig-Reinke, one of our cohort of Resident Ministers 2017-2019.
- November 12 - Circles (Friends in Deed)- Ginny Rezmierski
- November 19 - Wire Word: "Columbians on Opposing Sides of Conflict Exchange Letters to Build Trust ad Work for Peace"
- November 26 - No Class. Thanksgiving weekend
- December 3 - Peter and Paul and the Christian Revolution DVD
- December 10 - Peter and Paul and the Christian Revolution DVD
- December 17 - Peter and Paul and the Christian Revolution DVD
- January 7 - Moses DVD, Adam Hamilton
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or firstname.lastname@example.org.