Kroger Fundraising Program
First Presbyterian participates in the Kroger Community Rewards Program to help support our mission and youth programs:
Kroger requires that all cards be re-registered every year during April for the following year, May 1 through April 30.
First, you need to have a Kroger Plus loyalty card. If you do not have one, they are available at the Kroger customer service desk or at Kroger.com.
Second, to enroll or re-enroll (must be done each year, due in April): you need to know the "Non-Profit Organization" number for First Presbyterian Church Ann Arbor.
First Pres' Non-Profit Organization Mission code is 82421
First Pres' Non-Profit Organization Youth code is 83548
Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy. Follow these instructions to register your card and specify which mission you wish to support by using the above numbers:
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the "New Customer?" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering a zip code, clicking on a favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the nonprofit organization number of the mission you wish to support, or the name of the organization, select the organization from the list, and click on the name to confirm.
- To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count toward fundraising until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register when you shop? You can call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to that card when shopping, for each purchase to benefit the church program you have designated.
THANK YOU! Our church will receive a check and a report every 3 months to benefit programs.
Other Fundraising Programs We Participate In
Our church also participates in fundraising scrip card programs at Hiller's, Busch's, Whole Foods, and Great Lakes. These cards can be obtained by calling First Pres member Craig Blogin at 665-7275.