First Couples provides support, fellowship and education in a relaxed environent to committed couples interested in enhancing their relationship and spiritual growth. Newcomers and drop ins are always welcome!
The group meets Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in Montieth Hall and also gathers at other times for a variety of social and recreational activities. All are welcome. For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-663-7379, or email@example.com.
- October 13 - Campus Minister Rev. Renée Roederer discusses her faith journey
- October 20 - View and discuss the DVD "Amish Grace"
- October 27 - View and discuss the DVD "Amish Grace"
- November 3 - Our own experiences / recent faith journeys
- November 10 - Iona trip. Presented by Tom Brandt and Susan Cares
- November 17 - Debbie MacVey, Children's Communion, Baptism, and worship
- November 24 - Rev. Lindsay Conrad, Presbyterian Liturgical Theology and Order of Worship
- December 1 - Billy Graham book "Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well"
- December 8 - Rev. Melissa Anne Rogers, Memorial Planning
- December 15 - Billy Graham book "Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well"
- December 23 - No class
- December 29 - No class
- January 5 - Planning
- January 19 - Shelly Weaverdyck, Dementia