Submitted by lhaddrill on Thu, 12/20/2012 - 18:24.
We recommend coming to church early to ensure that parking and finding a seat is not a problem. Parking spaces are limited, so for Christmas Eve we invite families with small children and those who have difficulty walking to park in the church parking lot.
Alternative parking is available at:
- Forest Street Structure – a short block away.
- Washtenaw and Hill Streets – free parking on Christmas Eve.
- Nearby fraternity and sorority houses:
- Chi Phi Fraternity, next door at 1530 Washtenaw
- Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, next door at 1414 Washtenaw
- Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority, next door to Chi Phi at 1550 Washtenaw
- Sigma Delta Tau Sorority, behind the church at 1405 Hill
Directions/Map to First Presbyterian Church