Our Wednesday programming this year will be called Wednesday@First. It runs from Wednesday, January 13 - March 16.
- 5:15 p.m. – Children’s Choir
- 5:20 p.m. – NEW Story Song Pre-school Story Time
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner and Fellowship
- 7:00 p.m. – Worship (Monteith Hall)
Join us for Wednesday@First, our Wednesday evening program. Children’s Choir (grades K-5) will meet 5:15 - 6:00 p.m. New this semester, Story Song will be held from 5:20 - 5:50 p.m. in Room 401, featuring songs and stories for preschoolers accompanied by their parents or other adults. Sean Hoskins will assist with music. At 6:00 p.m. we’ll all gather in the Social Hall for dinner and fellowship. At 7:00 p.m., there will be a 30-minute worship service in Monteith Hall examining lesser known men and women of the Bible.
Children five and under eat free! The cost for dinner includes dinner on Ash Wednesday.
There are three sign up options:
- If you preregister and pay for the semester by Monday, January 11 the cost is $65 per person
- Want to pay as you go? The cost is $7 per meal if you complete the form below and returning it with payment (or register and pay online) by Monday each week
- If you do not register by the Monday before the Wednesday meal, the cost is $9 per person
|January 13||Rev. Rogers|
|January 20||Rev. Dr. Monnett|
|January 27||Rev. Dr. Fair|
|February 3||Rev. Sanderford|
|February 10||Ash Wednesday|
|February 17||Rev. Dr. Fair|
|February 24||Rev. Ryo|
|March 2||Emily Béghin|
|March 9||Rev. Rogers|
|March 16||Daniel Ervin|
Dinner Helpers Needed!
Come be a part of our wonderful mid-week program by volunteering to assist Chef Christine with preparing Wednesday@ First dinners. Wednesday@First dates are January 13 - March 16. Shifts are from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., plus clean-up help. Please contact Becky Gaffney to sign up at email@example.com.