September 14 - November 9
Join us for a time of fellowship, prayer, and learning called Wednesday@First. There is something for everyone – Story Songs for the little ones; a variety of offerings for adults, Awesome Adventures for elementary age children, and timely, indepth discussions on race in books and films.
5:15 p.m. - Offerings
- "Talking with the Text" (a look at the next Sunday's scriptures) - Rev Dr Fairfax Fair & Pastors
- "Story Song: Time for Preschool Children" - Debbie MacVey
- "Awesome Adventures: A Program for Elementary School Students" - Rev. Emily Beghin
- Prayer Group - Rev. Melissa Anne Rogers
6:00 p.m. - Dinner in Social Hall
6:45 p.m. - Devotion/Music/Prayer
- "Sing, Explore & Pray Together as God’s People"
- "9 Meditations on a Biblical passage that flow out of 'Grace and Gratitude'"
- "Testimonies about our First Pres 190th Anniversary"
7:00 p.m. - Offerings/Meetings
- Deacons, Executive Deacons, Coordinating Council & Session
There are three sign up options:
- If you preregister and pay for the semester by Monday, September 12 the cost is $60 per person
- Want to pay as you go? The cost is $7 per meal if you complete the form below and returning it with payment (or register and pay online) by Monday each week
- If you do not register by the Monday before the Wednesday meal, the cost is $9 per person
Children five and under eat free!
Dinner Helpers Needed!
Be a part of our mid-week program by volunteering to assist Chef Christine prepare the Wednesday@First dinners. Shifts are from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Please contact Adrian Prundeanu at 662-4466 ext. 343 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.