First Couples provides support, fellowship and education in a relaxed environent to committed couples interested in enhancing their relationship and spiritual growth. Newcomers and drop ins are always welcome!
The group usually meets Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in Montieth Hall and also gathers at other times for a variety of social and recreational activities.
- September 25 - Falling Upward: Creating a Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life. Plunge into a discussion of Falling Upward by Richard Rohr. Create a spiritualty that work as the class will watch Richard Rohr on DVD and discuss his book of the same title.
- October 2 - Falling Upward: Creating a Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr-Jeanette and Barry
- October 9 - Falling Upward: Creating a Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr-Ralph and Ginger
- October 16 - Falling Upward: Creating a Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr-Lee
- October 23 - Faithful Practices (Walter Bruggeman) Video and Discussion
- October 30 - Adult Ed: Islam and Its History as viewed from Ann Arbor in 2016
- November 6 - What is the Gospel? (Lisa Sharon Harper). Video and Discussion
- November 13 - Refusing to Be Enemies (Part 1). CNN Video. Discusses Hand in Hand Schools in Israel that promotes Jewish and Arab coexistence)
- November 20 - Refusing to Be Enemies (Part 2)
- November 27 - Thanksgiving (No class)
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or email@example.com.