First Couples provides support, fellowship and education in a relaxed environent to committed couples interested in enhancing their relationship and spiritual growth. Newcomers and drop ins are always welcome!
The group usually meets Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in Montieth Hall and also gathers at other times for a variety of social and recreational activities.
- January 22 - Old Testament DVD
- January 29 - No class. Congregational meeting after the 9:30 a.m. service. No 11:00 a.m. worship.
- February 5 - Wired Word. "Pastor Moves in with Refugees." Discussion.
- February 12 - Uppity Women of the Bible DVD
- February 19 - Uppity Women of the Bible DVD
- February 26 - Uppity Women of the Bible DVD
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or email@example.com.