First Couples provides support, fellowship and education in a relaxed environent to committed couples interested in enhancing their relationship and spiritual growth. Newcomers and drop ins are always welcome!
The group usually meets Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in Montieth Hall and also gathers at other times for a variety of social and recreational activities.
- October 23 - What is the Church? Dietrich Bonhoeffer DVD Session 1
- October 30 - Living in Christian Community Dietrich Bonhoeffer DVD Session 2
- November 6 - Regionless Christianity Dietrich Bonhoeffer DVD Session 3
- November 13 - Come and Die Dietrich Bonhoeffer DVD Session 4
- November 20 - Refusing to Be Enemies (Part 1) - CNN Video (Discusses Hand in Hand Schools in Israel that promotes Jewish and Arab coexistence)
- November 27 - Thanksgiving (No class)
- December 4 - Refusing to Be Enemies (Part 2) - CNN Video (Discusses Hand in Hand Schools in Israel that promotes Jewish and Arab coexistence)
- December 11 - War Room movie
- December 18 - War Room movie
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or firstname.lastname@example.org.