First Couples provides support, fellowship and education in a relaxed environent to committed couples interested in enhancing their relationship and spiritual growth. Newcomers and drop ins are always welcome!
The group usually meets Sundays from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. in Montieth Hall and also gathers at other times for a variety of social and recreational activities.
- Sunday, May 7 - Half Truths: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves and Other Things the Bible Doesn’t Say
- Sunday, May 14 - No class
- Sunday, May 21 - Half Truths: God Helps Those Who Help Themselves and Other Things the Bible Doesn’t Say
- Sunday, May 28 - No class
- Sunday, June 4 - Planning for fall
For more information, contact Carole Pawloski, at 734-645-4960, or firstname.lastname@example.org.