First Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor is located at 1432 Washtenaw Avenue between Hill Street and South University Avenue, on the southeastern edge of the University of Michigan campus.
From the East
If you are coming to Ann Arbor from the east on Interstate 94, take U.S. 23 north. If you are coming from the east on M-14, take U.S. 23 south.
- Exit U.S. 23 at exit 37B (Ann Arbor). You will be traveling west on Washtenaw Avenue.
- After approximately 1 1/2 miles, Washtenaw veers right at a "Y" intersection; follow it to the right into town.
- The church is located on the left shortly after you cross Hill Street.
From the West
If you are coming to Ann Arbor from the west on I-94:
- Take the State Street exit and turn left, following State north past the athletic campus and into town
- Turn right onto Hill Street at the light and continue down to Washtenaw Avenue
- Turn left and the church is nearly immediately on your left, before the light for South University.